The PrintCity Alliance has made its new 24-page printed special report called ‘Sustainability, Energy & Environment’
available via its Internet shop at www.printcity.de/shop
A variety of partly contradictory definitions, regulations and buzzwords leads to some current confusion in our industry. This new PrintCity Alliance report overviews frequently asked questions in this complex subject area and provides answers as well as good advice & access to industry leading suppliers with the in-depth knowledge required for the future.
The report is also available also from the following PrintCity members who shared their knowledge to create it: UPM, Sun Chemical, Sappi, M-real, MEGTEC, manroland
The PrintCity ‘Sustainability, Energy & Environment’ special report is a complete introduction to the following subject areas and an invaluable resource for all printers, packagers, consultants, chief executives and business managers. The special report includes:
- Frequently Asked Questions summary
- What is the printing Ecosystem?
- Why is waste so important?
- What is Sustainability?
- Why should we care about Greenhouse Gases (GHG)?
- How can Energy Efficiency be improved?
- What about air pollution, the ozone and VOCs?
- Kyoto 1990-2012 – How well is our industry doing?
- How can I make a difference?
The PrintCity Alliance fosters industry co-operation and sharing of knowledge within its ‘connection of competence’ philosophy by delivering such a cross-industry Sustainability, Energy and the Environment overview at this time.