- Deutsch de
- English en
FachPack 2018, Nuremberg|
Location: Messe Nürnberg
Innovations without having to go far
We cordially invite you to our Stand 136/138/148 in hall 7A stand 138 and our seminar in the PackBox.
The Alliance will be exhibiting its latest joint project, a multi-part, highly finished luxury package for cosmetic products, and a number of other current products and Solutions from the members:
Cartonboard with ecological barriers, digital finishing, brand protection, an extremely low-migration UV gloss lacquer, inks for inside package printing and a virtual reality headset produced with UV technology.
At the shared stand, visitors can see a complete range of innovations without having to go far.
Seminar: “Packaging design, finishing and production”
In this seminar, we address various parameters for successful packaging design based on numerous samples and practical examples:
- Colour sample box for the cosmetics industry from Merck (“Colorforecast”)
- 3-part design
- Combines sustainability with luxury
- Highly finished secondary packaging for foil-wrapped candy
- Unique shape, practical opening and closing mechanisms
- Pronounced visual and haptic effects
- Produced with sustainable materials in line with European food regulations
- Changed role of packaging as a result of e-commerce
- The unboxing experience as a focus of brand communication.
- Scenarios for use as well as current and future possibilities
- Series of boxes in classical 4C printing all the way to digital printing with sophisticated Personalisation
The workshop explores the technical options available along the entire process chain and their implementation: from design and prepress to material selection and the various printing and print finishing methods.
Packaging professionals and newcomers from other fields of graphic design and printing.
Professional members of the PrintCity Alliance representing the companies: Canon, epple, IST, LEONHARD KURZ, Merck, Metsä Board and WEILBURGER Graphics.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, 26.09.2018, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in the PackBox (Hall 7).
It is free of charge and no prior registration is required.
It will be held in German with simultaneous translation to English.