- Deutsch de
- English en
Packaging Innovations 2020, Warsaw|
The PrintCity Alliance will be exhibiting at the Packaging Innovations in Warsaw already for the 3rd time and again run a seminar in the workshop area.
In addition to the packaging design, finishing and production there will be a special focus on the environmantal aspects of premium packages. Samples from the new Better Human project will give visitors the opportunity to experience the visual and haptic effects.
The seminar is scheduled in the Workshop Area of the green hall. Exact date and time to be announced.
Attendance is free of charge. No registration required.
More information will follow soon.
The trade fair will be held on 24-25 September on the exhibition grounds in Warsaw.
Visitors receive free admission once they register: To the event and registration
Seminar: 24. September / 10:30 / Workshop Area.
Slides from the seminar and the online seminar in July
Partners sharing the booth D9 in the blue hall are:
Graficus / Epple Druckfarben (offset inks and coatings), KAMA (cutting, stamping and gluing machines), PC Print / LEONHARD KURZ (hot stamping and cold foil applications, holograms), Metsä Board (folding cartonboard, white kraftliner, food service paperboard), Merck (special effect pigments), WEILBURGER Graphics (varnishes, adhesives and water-based flexo inks), Zeller+Gmelin (UV inks and varnishes).
Presse releases in English and Polish
- PrintCity_press_release_EN_276_Packaging_Innovations_Warsaw_Sep2020_Report.doc (541.0 KiB)
- PrintCity_press_release_PL_276_Packaging_Innovations_Warszawie_Sep2020_Report.doc (554.0 KiB)
- PrintCity_press_release_EN_274_Packaging_Innovations_Warsaw_Sep2020.doc (306.5 KiB)
- PrintCity_press_release_PL_274_Packaging_Innovations_Warszawie_Sep2020.doc (294.5 KiB)
- PrintCity_press_release_EN_272_Packaging_Innovations_Warsaw_2020.doc (544.0 KiB)
- PrintCity_press_release_PL_272_Packaging_Innovations_Warszawie_2020.doc (542.5 KiB)